2016/10/28

Pronoia*

There's a violence-shaped gap between my thighs where your kisses belong
And a space so huge between my arms you could make a home out of it
And there's this tiny knot in my hair that you could untangle
An empty glass of water in my future, on the nightstand, right next to the book I'll be currently reading... for your teeth when you grow old
There are at least hundreds of reincarnations piercing the matter of the entire Universe in which we've already met
I've already held you
I've already loved you
I've already lost you so many times
So what is one more time? It's not too much to ask for
One more lifetime
One more last kiss before death does us part
And it starts all over again.


*The belief that the Universe is conspiring in your favor 

No comments:

Post a Comment